As a subsidiary of the WEG2G Company, Above Zest was founded in the Fall of 2010 and was launched in the Spring of 2013. It mainly offers services related to three industries: tourism, entertainment, and event production. Specifically, it offers tour, concert, and networking event services (read "Discover Ins and Outs of Ticket Mall," "PickMeUp In A Nutshell," "The Essence of Connection House: Connection Matters," and "How Can I Benefit From Book Planet" for details). The philosophy of the Above Zest Company stands for the ideas or solutions that are "Always Fantastic." In other words, they whole premise of the company is to be "Always Fantastic." In this article, I review ten reasons why Above Zest is really Above Zest.
1. Solid IT Infrastructure. The foundation of any successful and growing company in this millennium lies in its investments in IT infrastructures. It addresses both software and hardware resources imperative to the company's productivity and growth. Because of its importance, Above Zest has dedicated a team of solid programmers over two years to build up its IT infrastructure, which is manifested in its advance website and mobile App. Indeed, its mobile App and tablet App can cater all mobile and tablet devices respectively. A case in point is the ability to reserve your tour ticket via the iPhone (read "Trip Reservations via Mobile or Tablet App Matters" for details).
2. Human Resources Matters. Any of the Fortune 500 Companies and leading firms know the importance of the motivated and driven staffs. At Above Zest, competent staffs are viewed as company assets. To that end, Above Zest adheres to rigorous screenings, systematic training, and promotions based on mediocrity.
3. WEG2G Social Site. Unlike other companies (in similar industries as, Above Zest), Above Zest is integrated with its own advance social site or so called WEG2G (Read "Thirty Features of WEG2G That One Should Not Miss" for details). The WEG2G social site complements the Above Zest services. For example, travelers or concert attendants can view who else is coming to their trip or concert (Read "Who Else Is Coming to My Trip" and "Lotteries, Coupons, Discounts: All In The WEG2G Newsletter" for details).
4. Advance Accounting Systems. At Above Zest, the accounting systems is integrated with its information systems via IT programming. As a result, for instance, travelers can submit their tour cancellation online or via their Smartphone, or travelers can pay their trip fee in multiple installments very easily and fast with no company staff involvements (read "How To Discover The World Through A Flexible Payment Options," "Trip Cancellations: Above Zest Will Make It Easy For You," and "What Is Tour Open Order And How It Works" for details).
5. Trip Logistic Management. The competency of Above Zest, in the trip logistic management, can be partially understandable through its airplane reservations, or private jet trips, to exotic destinations. To be precise, it sometimes reserves the whole airplane and manage their travelers' large-scale logistic needs (read "10 Criteria For Selecting the Best Tour Operator" for details).
Stay tuned for Part 2....