Continuing from Part 1:
6. Smart group meet-up. As a group lead in WEG2G, I only accept or join a meet-up with those people that I know well. Unless one of my group members or myself validates other group join requests, we refuse to join their meet-up appointments.
7. Do not expect. The law of successful dating and matching is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Seldom do I expect hookup or instant relationships from my dates. Indeed, ladies usually like commitments, while guys are more leaning toward variety. As a result, they preoccupy their mind with the wrong expectations upfront, and they get hurt afterward.
8. Be patient. The difference between WEG2G and the other online dating sites is that you need to be patient to find the right companion. The lasting relations will not be forged over the night nor does serious dating take place for such. Therefore, you should move slowly but surely.
9. Learn from people's behaviors. One of the things that I like most about WEG2G is the ability to enhance my social skills. It strikes the balance between a virtual friends profile (or online social interactions) and offline or in-person communications. You will be given a chance to size up your friend's behavior in group meet-ups and individually.
10. Do not look back. All of us are making mistakes one way or another, especially in the area of dating or relationships. I personally learned from my mistake in any meet-up, and try to avoid making the same mistake again. Indeed, the principle of insanity is "doing the same thing again and again and expecting something new." For example, if you go to a nightclub every Saturday and get drunk or pass out (until someone picks you up), before it becomes too late, you need to understand what is working and what's not.
The discussed ten tips are just my words of advice that has been wrapped around WEG2G's social site. As you gain more experience in the area of dating and relationship, you may run across things beyond what is discussed here. Therefore, utilize the mentioned suggestions and use your common sense to run the gamut of dating.