Continuing from Part 1:
6. Events. At WEG2G, any user can post events and invite his/her friends or acquaintances to that event. Also, an event can have two organizers and one lead. All event members will receive notice if the event is changed or cancelled.
7. Plan Calendar. It is an intuitive calendar which shows all the confirmed plans related to your group, including the other group's profile info, plan date, plan time, etc. It is the quickest way to review all the confirmed plans at once.
8. Plan Activity Summary. It is a great tool for tracking your group activities, such as total plans have been posted by your group in the last month, how many were accepted, how many people your group have met in the last month, etc. You can filter the summaries on season or a date range basis.
9. Event privacy. Only people who are invited to an event would be able to see the event profile page.
10. Weekday and time slot plans. After a group lead posts a plan, the others (only the friends) can view and send the plan join requests to the group lead. At WEG2G, you can easily navigate through all your plans and all join requests based on the day of the week and the time slots. It keeps everything organized.
Stay tuned for Part 3.