Continuing from Part 2:
11. Same gender groups. When a user creates a group, he has to pick the same gender friends as potential group mate.
12. Flexible group sizes. As mentioned earlier, a group can have 2, 3, or 4 members. When a member leaves the group, WEG2G will automatically adjust the group size. If all the members leave a group, then the group lead will receive a notice for adding new members to restore its group. It is advisable to pick your best friends as a group mate to avoid group member leave issues. Remember that a group member join or leave cases will be recorded by WEG2G, and it can affect your Group Reliability Index and Group Timeline as mentioned in the next two features.
13. Group Reliability Index. There are two ways by which other users can measure the rank of your group: Group Rating and Group Reliability Index. Read "WEG2G Group Reliability Index: How It Works" for details.
14. Group Timeline. It basically shows the key events corresponding to the members. For example, when a group is formed, when a member joined or left the group, etc. Read "WEG2G Group Timeline: Essence And Beyond" for more details.
15. Two Profile Avatar Pictures. Since WEG2G holds the privacy of users in high regard, it lets the user have two different avatar pictures for their profile. One will be viewable to the public, and the other will be viewable by your connections.
Stay tuned for Part 4