Continuing from Part 3:
16. Only essential info. Unlike the other social sites, like Facebook, at WEG2G you only need to upload your essential info. In particular, a user can upload a limited number of pictures or videos for its profile. Indeed, the whole premise of WEG2G is group socializations.
17. People I Met. After two groups meet in an appointment or plan, WEG2G saves the members in People I Met. As a result, you will be able to track all the people you meet in your group meet-up.
18. Matchup. Once you meet a certain number of people, via group meet-ups, then you can submit matchup requests. By default, the matchup service is invisible to users. You need to go to "Account Settings" and activate it. There are two types of matchup requests: Picky and Random. Read "WEG2G Versus Other Online Matching Sites" for details.
19. Messages. WEG2G messages comes with many options such as compose, save as draft, outbox, and advance inbox. For example, WEG2G organizes your incoming messages into different inbox folders like connections, groups, events etc. Read "WEG2G Message: Keep Me Organized" for more info.
20. Auto log-out. By default, after a certain time of inactivity, WEG2G will log you out automatically. You can change this setting in the WEG2G Account Settings.
Stay tuned for Part 5.