Continuing from Part 1:
6. Promote/Demote a connection at ease. Using WEG2G, you can easily promote or demote a connection from your F-list (or friend list) to A-List (or acquaintance list) or vice versa. As discussed before, as soon as a friend is demoted to A-list, s/he will no longer have access to your contact or personal info.
7. Different level of friendship. WEG2G allows users to set different friendship levels to their F-List members. Specifically, you can classify your friends into the top five friends, top high school friends, top college friends, top work friends, and top community friends. That way, you can easily stay in touch with your best friends.
8. Nickname versus real name. To protect users privacy, WEG2G will only disclose your nickname to the public and site members while presenting your connections with your real name.
9. Bulk A-List invitations. One of the ways by which you can invite your friends to WEG2G, and possibly adding more connections, is sending invitations via an email account (Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail). That way, you can instantly add many friends from people in your email account (assuming that they're already registered with WEG2G) to your A-list.
10. Togetherness and T&B. After any successful matchup, WEG2G will automatically promote two users from the F-list to the Togetherness list. Togetherness includes all of the people with whom you have had one-to-one dating, whereas Togetherness and Beyond (T&B) contains members with whom you have had relationships. Read "WEG2G Versus Other Matching Sites" for details.
If you have followed through the aforementioned privacy settings of WEG2G, that is specifically tailored to users' connections, you will realize that WEG2G cares about its quality of service rather than the quantity of users. That holds true since the social site privacy and user protection policies set forth by the other social media sites, at this point, leave a lot to be desired. In fact, the online user protection is, and will remain, one of the main agenda of cyber security.