Even though you reserve your trip or book your event ticket, sometimes you may run across personal or professional issues that may force you to cancel your trip or event. Depending on the trip or event organizer policies, you may or may not be able to pass on your ticket to another interested person (perhaps at a discounted price) and cover your losses. By now, you may guess what the Above Zest Ticket Mall is about (read "Why Above Zest Is Really Above Zest" for details). Here I explain how Above Zest trip or event attendants can harness the power of the Ticket Mall.
When you buy a tour ticket online or purchase an event ticket from the Above Zest box offices, you would be able to use the Ticket Mall to sell your ticket, if you are not able to make it. It is an advance and intuitive platform for selling or trading your Above Zest tickets. For example, while entering your ticket info, Above Zest will automatically check the validity of the ticket, and decline the invalid tickets. Here are the key Ticket Mall features:
1. Valid ticket verifications.
2. Flexible trade options like exchange with service, donation, etc.
3. Flexible method of contact for reaching the ticket holder, like SMS, email, or both.
4. Auto-generated ticket detail pages with links to the trip or event detail pages.
5. Bulk selling options where you can give a special price for whole tickets.
6. Flexible expiration time, ranging from two weeks to two months.
7. Post tickets via a tablet, Smartphone, or desktop computer.
8. Auto-integration with the WEG2G social site for pulling up your info.
9. Ability to search, edit, or delete your posting at ease
10. Flexible payment methods like cash, certified check, etc, for ticket selling.
In summary, the Above Zest Ticket Mall is the final stop for selling/trading your tickets or finding the sold tickets. In other words, because the Ticket Mall is only open to valid Above Zest tickets, it is the most reliable online source for finding and trading Above Zest related tickets.