Connection House FAQ
- 1. What is the Connection House (CH)? What are the main distinctions of CH?
- 2. Should I be an Above Zest site member to use the CH services?
- 3. I have graduated from one of the local universities, but I live in another state/country. Can I still use the CH service?
- 4. As an employer, how can we attend your CH events?
- 5. How can the event sponsors participate in CH events?
- 6. Can the top universities around MD, DC, and VA engage in CH events?
- 7. Is there any age limit for attending the CH events?
- 8. What should I expect from the CH events?
- 9. Are CH services free?
- 10. Can I attend multiple CH events per year?
- 11. What is the dressing code for the CH events?
- 12. Is there any capacity limitation for the CH events?
- 13. Can I cancel my event ticket?
- 14. Can I be on the waiting list?
- 15. Do students receive discount for attending the CH events?
- 16. What type of extra and/or optional activities do you have?
- 17. I may not come to my CH event. Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
- 18. Can I exchange my anonymous CH ticket with another Above Zest service or CH event?
- 19. I have other specific questions regarding CH events, how can I communicate them?