Continuing from Part 5:
26. Single login for all. As mentioned earlier, WEG2G owns four other large companies that complements its social site services. As a results, the account credentials (username and password) is the same for all companies. For instance, if you buy a concert ticket from the Above Zest Company, you can login with your WEG2G credentials to view your concert tickets.
27. Who Else Is Coming. If you use services offered via WEG2G subsidiaries like Above Zest, you can easily see who else is coming to your event, concert, tour, etc. Read "Above Zest: Who Else Is Coming" for details.
28. Lotteries and free gifts. Every now and then, WEG2G or one of its child companies offers lotteries, free gifts, coupons, or discounts, all which requires WEG2G login credentials to apply.
29. A-List versus F-List. This feature is one of the great tools for differentiating between your real friends or "F-List" and acquaintances or A-List. By default, you first treat any new connection as an A-list member or an acquaintance. Later, if you feel comfortable sharing more info, you can promote him/her to your F-list. Read "WEG2G: Layers of Privacy For User Connections" for details.
30. Media Center, Blog, and RSS. WEG2G is a big social site surrounded by four other companies. Thus, it provides users with an intuitive Media Center that contains tons of walk-through videos for better user experiences. In addition, users can follow WEG2G's blog and RSS feed for the latest articles published by WEG2G staffs.
There are a few other features that are embedded in WEG2G's social site, which requires further discovery (read "Similarities and Differences Between Facebook And WEG2G" and "10 Reasons Why WEG2G Is Over And Above Other Online Dating Sites" for more info). However, the discussed thirty features would be a great start for testing this social site. Also, all of the mentioned features are available via WEG2G advance mobile App. Last but not least, they say that it took two years for seasoned developers at the DC Web Makers Company to develop WEG2G. So it is not surprising to see WEG2G as a leading social site in the near future.