1. What are the services offered by Above Zest?
We offer concerts, tours, Connection House (where students and young alumni from cross majors and cross universities get-together to network and grow professionally), VIP services, and services for students like Book Planet and PickMeUp. Our services are primarily crafted and targeted for users between 13-30 years old located in MD, VA, and DC.
2. Should we pay for using the Above Zest services?
Attending concerts and some career events and/or going on a tour will require a ticket. The other offered services within Above Zest are free for Above Zest users.
3. Is there any age limit for using the Above Zest site?
Anyone above 13 is welcomed to use our site. Also, most services offered within the site are related to students and young alumni.
4. Is the Above Zest membership free?
Yes, we do not have membership plan.
5. What are the benefits of being an Above Zest site member?
Here are main benefits: To receive a free quality T-Shirt on most purchases made for Above Zest services To use the same login credentials as WEG2G To get discount for services and products offered via other branches of WEG2G such as HSTS, 510 Club, and Touchstone Words. To enjoy our advance mobile and tablet App
6. Can I view or manage my transactions made through/within Above Zest?
Yes! On registering with Above Zest, you can go to My Account to search your past or view your recent transactions.
7. Can I post my contents at Above Zest after registering with Above Zest?
Yes, you can go to the WEG2G site to post and/or manage your social profile.
9. If I have other concerns, questions, or comments in mind, how can I communicate them with Above Zest?
You may communicate your concerns, suggestions, and/or other quarries via our Get-in-touch form.