1. Do your concerts have any age restrictions?
All attendees must be over the age of 13.
2. How many tickets can I buy?
Online tickets can only be registered to one person, and one person cannot have multiple tickets registered in his/her name for the same event. You may buy bulk tickets (all anonymous) from our box-office or authorized promoters.
3. I entered my information wrong while registering my ticket. What should I do?
Log on to My Account at least 8 hours prior to the show, and correct your personal info. Your online ticket will automatically be updated.
4. How do I purchase tickets for your concerts?
You can purchase tickets through our website, mobile app, authorized promoters, and/or box-office.
5. How do I collect my ticket?
You may either print your ticket or use our mobile app to gain entry to the concert.
6. How do I view my tickets?
Log on My Account on our website and/or mobile App to view your tickets and/or transaction history.
7. How do I purchase student tickets?
Specify that you are a student when purchasing your ticket. You will be expected to present your student ID at the concert. Failure to do so will result in being denied entry to the venue with no refund.
8. I lost my online ticket! What do I do?
You may re-print your ticket.
9. I bought my ticket online. Can I give my concert ticket to another person?
You can not do so, since your ticket is registered specifically to you. However, if you ticket is anonymous, you can easily transfer them to another person.
10. I can't go to the show. How do I sell or exchange my ticket?
You can use our Ticket Mall platform, only if you do hold an anonymous ticket. Please refer to our Ticket Mall FAQ.
11. What are your refund policies?
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds.
12. How do I find and/or reach Above Zest authorized promoters?
Depending on the event, we may or may not designate promoter(s) to that event. Check our website (specifically event details page) for locating the authorized promoters.
13. I lost my ticket that I bought from box-office (and/or authorized Above Zest promoters). What do I do?
Unfortunately, we can do nothing for them.
14. How can I contact Above Zest for other questions?
You may use our online Get-in-touch form.