1. Are there any age restrictions at the 510 Club?
Anybody over the age of 13 may attend a show at the 510 Club
2. Does the 510 Club serve alcohol?
No. The 510 Club is an alcohol-free venue.
3. What time do the shows start?
Start times and end times of each show are available on our website and your ticket.
4. How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased from our website, authorized promoters, and/or our box office. In some cases, the tickets may be sold at the door.
5. I purchased a ticket from the box office (or authorized promoters), but I can no longer attend the show. Can I exchange or sell my ticket?
Absolutely. With our Ticket Mall service, you can sell or exchange your ticket with other Ticket Mall users. Please refer to our Ticket Mall FAQ for more details.
6. Does the 510 Club have a dress code?
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody who is dressed offensively or inappropriately.
7. Am I allowed to take pictures or record the show?
Yes, depending on the show/artist. Flash photography is always forbidden.
8. What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges. See our Concert Policies for details.
9. How do I find out about upcoming shows?
All shows are posted on our website.
10. Can my band play at the 510 Club?
We encourage all up-and-coming bands to submit their request via our website or mobile app.
11. Can I bring food into the 510 Club??
There is no outside food or drink permitted in the 510 Club.
12. Can I smoke inside the 510 Club?
No. Smoking is not permitted in the 510 Club.
13. What happens if an event is canceled or postponed?
Depending on the event, it may be rescheduled. See our Concert Policies for details.
14. What is your policy on crowd surfing and stage diving?
15. Can I promote shows at the 510 Club?
Yes. Local promoters with prior promotion experience for live events are encouraged to contact us via phone or our Get-in-touch form for consideration. Please refer to our Promoter FAQ for further details.
16. Can I rent out the 510 Club for private events?
Only for concert/ live performance events. Please call us to find out more.
17. Does the 510 Club have a lost and found?
No. We take no responsibility for items lost or left by attendees.
18. Does the 510 Club have accessibility options for disabled and special need attendees?
Yes. Please call us in advance so we can cater to your specific needs.
19. What are the 510 Club's working hours?
The club hours and weekday operation are available at our website.
20. What are the box office hours?
The box office location and operation hours are available at our website.
21. I want to work at the 510 Club. How do I apply?
Please go to our Central Hiring to find out about our job openings.
22. Does the 510 Club ever host any charity or fundraising events?
Yes, every now and then
23. I have other specific question in mind, how can I communicate it?
Should you have any further question, you may communicate them via our online Get-in-touch form.